IGCSE Papers: a Basic Tutorial
IGCSE stands for international general certification of secondary education. It was developed by the University of Cambridge International Examinations. In 1985. The IGCSE is a test given to students instead of the student taking courses.
The IGCSE is academically rigorous. Students are graded on an 8 point scale, from A to G. A U category is also on the scale meaning ungraded. International schools require the student to study 5 to 14 subjects. A minimum of 5 is required to pass.
The Cambridge International Examinations are a little more rigorous. 7 subjects are needed to pass. The areas studied are languages, humanities and social sciences, sciences, mathematics, and creative, technical, and vocational subjects.
Cambridge International Exams have been taken in over 120 different countries. All the exams are English based. A lot goes into preparing for the exam, it takes time and patience. Here are some tips for preparing:
- Practice, practice, practice. This will help when exam time arrives, it will be almost habit if you practice a lot.
- Tutoring. If something is just not clicking, hire a tutor. This will benefit in the long run as more likelihood of passing.
- Positive attitude goes a long way.
- Guides and counselors are available to help choose what courses to study and take the exams in.
- Patience and dedication. Passing the exam will require patience and dedication from the entire team/family members. It will take time and a lot of work to pass the exams.
A few tips to remember while taking the exams are:
- Look through the exam. Upon receiving the exam, look through the entire thing. Go back to the beginning and start there. Since you have already glanced through the exam, there should be no alarming surprises.
- Check answers. Go back through the exam and check your answers. Are they in the right format? Double check answers you were unsure of. Make sure you filled in the right answer for the right question.
- Write down numbers to go back to. If there is an answer you want to go back to, write it down so you will remember it later.
By studying hard and having a lot of dedication students can pass these tests. It takes time and patience on everybody’s part, but it can be done. When in doubt, get a tutor. Tutors are out there with special training in this area.
Thank you for helping me out with my college essay - I was totally stuck and your guides and manuals assisted me with my writing.
My college term paper was a mess. I had to revise it several times. Finally, I stumbled upon this resource and found a sample term essay that guided my writing.
I highly recommend this student blog to anyone in need of professional essay writing help. These guys have written my dissertation in several weeks and it was approved. Thank you!
Academic writing manuals:
- 10 tips on MLA formatting
- Transformation of the church essay sample
- Selecting a writing service
- What to expect from top-grade papers
- Writing your college homework
- Good rewriting services
- Essay sample on business
- Write a Thesis Statement
- How to deal with your assignments
- Critical response sample essay
- Personal statement for college
- Research topics on leadership
- Expert business writing help
- Who can deal with your essay
- Research papers for sale
- 5 best places to buy a paper
- Composing an effective summary in 5 steps
- Sample essay on credit crisis
- Purchasing papers for cheap
- Discussion Section
- How to stay safe purchasing papers
- Forms of Happiness - sample paper
- Essay on school uniforms hints
- Creating a case study
- Why a Dissertation Writing Process Is So Hard?
- Writing essay-style term papers
- How to find a good PhD dissertation example online
- How to optimize a case study content
- Term papers examples are available Online
- Creating a great research project
- Writing term papers: think like a professor
- Graphic design research topics
- Perfect customized essays sources
- Salem Witch Trials - sample essay
- Academic writing agencies
- Composing a great persuasive paper
- Writing an essay overnight
- Essay sample on post anesthesia care
- Choosing intriguing research topics
- Writing a cause and effect essay
- Seeking sample book reviews online
- Where to find art paper proposal samples