Writing an argumentative essay on school uniforms
When it comes to the topic of school uniforms, there are at least three parties to the topic. There are the students who wear the uniform, the parents who purchase them and the teachers who work with the students. You can develop an argument in favor of students being required to wear a school uniform from the point of view of any one of the three parties involved in the situation.
There are several reasons why it is a good thing for students to wear a school uniform. In a nutshell here are some of those reasons.
- they give pride in the school
- they develop a sense of community within the school
- they distinguish between academic life and social life
- they can reduce the incidence of bullying and cyber bullying in particular
Being proud of your school and being a member of that institution is a very worthwhile thing. As students spend many years at school, being able to enjoy that time and look forward to going to school is a hugely important part in the growth and development of every individual. School should be a challenge, an inspiration and a time of character development. Being proud of your school and wearing your school uniform is a great way to establish a strong and resilient character.
A school is a community. It is made up of the staff and students as well as parents and interested people. The community as a whole wants to make its mark on society, to be a place where people interact, learn and go on to interesting and rewarding careers. Wearing a school uniform can help to foster a sense of community.
Any student who finds the wearing of a school uniform to be boring or unsatisfactory, does get the opportunity to wear whatever they do like outside of school hours. It's a good form of discipline to be able to distinguish between the formal side of education and the time you spent relaxing, your own time.
Any type of bullying is highly undesirable and sadly cyber bullying is becoming more prevalent today. One of the reasons why people are bullied is because they appear to be different. Their clothes, for instance, can mark them down as rich or poor. But by wearing the same school uniform, the social status of every student is the same and this in itself can help reduce the incidence of bullying.
Thank you for helping me out with my college essay - I was totally stuck and your guides and manuals assisted me with my writing.
My college term paper was a mess. I had to revise it several times. Finally, I stumbled upon this resource and found a sample term essay that guided my writing.
I highly recommend this student blog to anyone in need of professional essay writing help. These guys have written my dissertation in several weeks and it was approved. Thank you!
Academic writing manuals:
- 10 tips on MLA formatting
- Transformation of the church essay sample
- Selecting a writing service
- What to expect from top-grade papers
- Writing your college homework
- Good rewriting services
- Essay sample on business
- Write a Thesis Statement
- How to deal with your assignments
- Critical response sample essay
- Personal statement for college
- Research topics on leadership
- Expert business writing help
- Who can deal with your essay
- Research papers for sale
- 5 best places to buy a paper
- Composing an effective summary in 5 steps
- Sample essay on credit crisis
- Purchasing papers for cheap
- Discussion Section
- How to stay safe purchasing papers
- Forms of Happiness - sample paper
- Essay on school uniforms hints
- Creating a case study
- Why a Dissertation Writing Process Is So Hard?
- Writing essay-style term papers
- How to find a good PhD dissertation example online
- How to optimize a case study content
- Term papers examples are available Online
- Creating a great research project
- Writing term papers: think like a professor
- Graphic design research topics
- Perfect customized essays sources
- Salem Witch Trials - sample essay
- Academic writing agencies
- Composing a great persuasive paper
- Writing an essay overnight
- Essay sample on post anesthesia care
- Choosing intriguing research topics
- Writing a cause and effect essay
- Seeking sample book reviews online
- Where to find art paper proposal samples